Lockshield Partners Accounting Services is accepting resumes for a Payroll Administrator.
- Manage day to day accounting functions for a list of assigned clients to include but not limited to bookkeeping, tax agency liaison and advising clients as needed
- Prepare payroll and reconciling payroll reports
- Ensure payroll tax returns are filed and paid timely
- Work closely with Senior Accountants to provide a full proactive customer service approach
for our clients
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles is preferred but not required
- QuickBooks software experience is preferred, but not required.
- On-site training is possible for the right candidate.
- Proficient computer skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, work efficiently with minimal supervision and oversight
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Family Office Environment
Lockshield Partners Accounting Services is a rapidly growing accounting firm that offers a proactive approach to customer service and our client’s needs. If interested in the Staff Accountant position, please send resume to Operations Manager, Becky Reece, email@example.com.